Friday, October 14, 2011

"Please Mommy"

Ryan is getting so big. She is starting to really know how to use the string that is wrapped around our fingers. She loves to get water from the water fountain at school and used to go get a drink and get water all over her shirt. I told her that she needs to ask me and say please when she wants something. So everyday she goes to the fountain, smiles and says "Please mommy." Wow....how can you not let her have a drink after that??

She also knows what sharing means. I had some grapes in a bowl to eat after I dropped her off. She saw them and said, "Mommy, you share wiff me right?" Oh how she spins every lesson we try to teach her.

I love this girl!!!!





Today, Ryan and I sported our Cowboys gear. Yes....mine is old. It's a Bledsoe Jersey. Talk about old......



























I am trying to do more things with Ryan's hair. Her hair is on the thinner side that some of it falls out of ponytails or braids. But, I got this braid in that stayed all day.


Ryan humored mommy and stood next to the Fall setup at school.
















































































Kevin came in to visit. He and Ryan played with leggos and we watched the Rangers game.












No comments: