Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New doll, new attitude

Ryan is showing her new Tangled Doll. She got it b/c she went #2 in the potty at school. I picked her up from school to take her to the Dr and she told me. She also reminded me that she gets her doll now. :) I told her that if she went again, we could "maybe" get her some new clothes or hair bows for her Tangled Doll. She says, "Ummm, maybe not." Well ok then!

I took her to the Dr and she has a strep strand of the bobo. It is taken care of with antibiotics that she was prescribed. Phillip said that she was better this morning and after he cleaned her up and got her ready for school, I asked her how her bobo felt. She said, "Clean." Ahhhh, the simple things in life.





























Nana bought Ryan a new coat. I love this little coat. It's so cute. Her face not so much. She was being silly at this point of the evening. Thanks Nana.



























PS....Ryan is 34 lbs and 38 inches tall. This girl is growing. She goes back for her 3 year appt on Jan 16th. My baby is all growed up!

No comments: