Friday, November 11, 2011

Nice cool crisp morning

I am loving the cooler weather. This is my favorite time of year.

Even though Thanksgiving hasn't even been celebrated yet, we are telling Ryan about Santa Claus and what happens on Christmas Eve. I have been singing Santa Claus is Coming to Town to her and she loves it. She will move her head back and forth and then sing, "Santa Claus is coming in the morning, I give him a hug and then we go see Brownyn and Cooper." :)

Ryan has stayed with Grammy and Granddaddy this week while I go to bootcamp. She has had fun playing with Granddaddy on his motorized recliner and playing "Where is Ryan" with Grammy. Grammy and Uncle Eric asked her what she was going to ask Santa for and she said "Toys." Well that about covers it, doesn't it.

This morning was a pretty good morning. I have figured out that I have to get her ready all in one swoop. If I break it up and let her play, it's over.

Phil has been working nights so I am getting her ready so that he can sleep. She did very good this morning. I had two braids under my hat today so she wanted two ponytails.






















































































No comments: