Monday, August 27, 2012

First day of school

Well.....first day of school for a lot of my precious little friends. Bronwyn is in the 1st grade, Oliver is in kinder, Mason is in kinder, and these two crazy girls are in Ms Christine's class. They are so excited to be in class together. I love Ms Christine. She has always been so good to Ryan, even when she was really little.

Good luck to all the kids going off to big school.




Two peas in a pod. I set Ryan up to watch Tangled when I went to get my hair cut and I came out to this right before I left.


Our future cheerleader....

We had the 2012 Looney Tunes Football Draft at our house on Sunday. We have 10 teams and me and Heather are the Twisted Sisters. GO TEAM! I had to get Ryan a Cowboys shirt. She says, "I'm not a cowboy, I am a cowgirl." Here we go again. Another year of getting her to understand the game and the name of our team :)!



More than likey the last time at Jack Cater Pool this summer. It was a good run. See you next summer.




No comments: