Monday, September 21, 2009

Becoming a big girl and a rebel....

Well, our little Ry Ry is starting to venture out. She can now pull herself up, sit on her knees and grab for things. She is so good though b/c most of the time when we say "NO" real sharp, she turns and doesn't do what she was about to do. The other day she had one hand on the fireplace and the other one about to be placed there as well. I said no, she turned and looked at me. I said no, she turned and looked at me again all with that hand just about an inch away from the fireplace. She knows that she isn't suppose to do that, but still testing me. The good thing is that I never had to get up. She made me say no a few times and then went on to other things. She will do that with the entertainment center as well. She will hold that little hand about an inch above the glass when I say no. She thinks it's funny b/c when she turns around, she is laughing at me.

I am just so happy to see that she knows what it means now, but not happy that she is already testing me. That little girl is going to be a handful!!!







No comments: