Thursday, September 3, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do

Well, I have officially been called to come pick up my child from daycare. I received a call on Monday that Ryan had a fever. It was around 4:15 so it wasn't much difference from when I normally leave. I called the Dr and the nurse called back. She said that it was normal for babies this age due to teething. I gave her Tylenol and her frozen peaches and she was fine. Her fever broke so I was able to take her to daycare Tuesday. Tuesday night it went up again, so I stayed home with her on Wed. I took her to the Dr and it was not teething. She had a cold. The cold was making her cough, which made her throat sore. Poor little girl. She didn't have a fever at the Drs office, nor did it go up again. So she is at daycare today and much happier.

She does have two bottom teeth. They are so cute. Yes, I said. Her "teeth" are cute. She now weighs 17.4 lb and 26 inches long. She crawls, says Ma Ma (or a form of that) and is an overall happy and good girl.

We have a photo shoot with Aunt Mary Camille on Sunday. I can't wait. I am taking most of her monkeys and having a monkey picture....of course.



















Don't monkeys search for things in other monkey's hair??? The picture explains it all.

No comments: