Friday, September 25, 2009

Yesterday, I took Ryan to the store after daycare so that we could get more food for her. She is now eating the 3rd levels and needing more at daycare. So when we got to the store, she was awake. She is normally asleep by this time, but for some reason she was awake. We shopped and then left after about 25 minutes.

On the way home, she maybe got a 5 minute rest. I got home, put her on the floor, got the groceries from the car (Aunt Hay Hay was inside with her) and came in to her passed out on the floor. Poor thing was tired.


Then, I decided to try her out in the Bjorn thing because we are going to a high school football game. She always wants to get down, so I am hoping this will keep her on my lap for a few minutes at least. She still fit in it. It goes up to 25 lbs. She is about 18 by now.


This morning I woke Ryan up and saw a rash thing on her face. (I swear, the camera makes her nose look more orange than it really is. A friend of mine said it’s from all the orange food and it will go away). I had given her a different pacifier because again, all of hers were in the dishwasher…..from being under her bed. I put Triple A ointment on it, but I am not sure if it’s from the pacifier or not.


Knock on wood, the daycare hasn’t called to say that it’s worse. So she will look beat up for a few days.























"ugh...mom...you are in my way!!"


No comments: