Friday, July 30, 2010

Ryan is so cute when she colors. I really hope she will be left handed, but she will use both hands at times.

PS.... baking soda gets crayon off of the floor. Get a wet paper towel, sprinkle it down and wipe!! Good to know!






































Cupcakery! This is a neat place. They have a lot of specialty cupcakes that are really good. I brought Strawberry Lemonade, Oh My Gosh Ganache, and a cinnamon one.

We had a dessert picnic after dinner. Ryan loved them.













































































































































Honestly, where does she learn how to do this? I don't think I use my cell phone like this and I haven't had a house phone in a while.


















OCD, funny or something to worry about?? This girl takes off her right shoe and sock EVERY morning and EVERY afternoon in the car. It’s cute, but if you include it with the placing her sippy cup on the counter and not her try when in her high chair and placing her animal cookies right next to her cup after biting the heads off.

She decided to put the sock on her hand this time and clap.


No comments: