Friday, June 10, 2011

"I want to go to the maauuul"

I took Ryan to the mall, or maaauuul as she says it, yesterday to let her play. She did so good. She was such a good girl. She didn't run from me or misbehave. I love these days.

I took her back in Feb and wouldn't let her play in this green car. I thought she was too little and now look at her....in and out. She drove around, said bye to me, and had a great time. After that we went and had "noodles." If she won't ever eat (like that would happen) offer her Panda Express noodles. She can throw down some noodles.

It was a great day!!!!























At the mall in Feb. What a mean mommy I was. I was scared she would fall so I never let her get in. She was so little at that point.





















Our girl is going to be a working girl. She is practicing by wearing mommy's shoes again. And sad to say, but she is good at it. She walked from the bedroom to the kitchen and around the kitchen without falling.























This morning I had to take this picture....so innocent and sweet.


No comments: