Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Random.....

Here are a few random pictures. I love this girl....


Cheese

























Ryan is a pretty good eater. She will usually try stuff, but like all kids they go in spurts and she won't eat something that she has just tried.

She does this thing though where if we eat after her (not often, but sometimes) she will run in, say that she wants a bite, gets a bite and runs back in the living room. She ate broccoli and corn last night. So we decided to give her, her own corn.

It's a good thing we got her a new toothbrush....see next picture.























Ryan had been good at letting me brush her teeth at night and in the morning, but had to do it herself as well. We all know that she doesn't do much, but I still let her do it.

Bronwyn and Coop had automatic toothbrushes and I have always wanted to get one. Well, I did and she wouldn't put the toothbrush down for at least 20 mins. Plus, I got the one where she can put stickers on it and make it her own. All we had to do was get her a "sonic" toothbrush. :)



























Here is my little ham. The first picture she is showing you her Gabba friend Brobee.

Second picture.....ummm... yea.....










No comments: