Thursday, June 30, 2011

4th of July party

Yesterday was Ryan's 4th of July party. It was fun to watch her have so much fun, but holy moly it was hot. The girls (Ari and Ry Ry) stayed near the smaller playground set and played together. I know Ryan LOVES the bounce house, but I was hoping she wouldn't see it. It was so hot in there and it would be hard to get her out. She loves to bounce.

We didn't have to go through that b/c she and Ari played, went into the animal area, and had a good time.
















































Sweet girl....with her little red cheeks!























Ryan played the duck game. It was a matching game. She had to match the numbers on the bottom of the ducks. I thought she really wanted to play...I was wrong. She really wanted to play in the WATER. Who wouldn't? It felt good. And of course whatever one does, the other has to do.


























Right before we left, Ryan begged for a popsicle. Even though I knew she was going to get really messy, I didn't care. She was so hot and wanted one. So cute....




























No comments: