Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Grandparents

I just had to post. I love my grandparents. My mema called today and we talked about the Bachelorette. We have our weekly decussion about who the person will pick, who is starting drama....you know, all the normal stuff :)! Mema is in her 80s and doing well. She lives in the most popular assisted living spots in Garland. She is the hospitalty committee member and hosts all parties for new arrivals and birthdays. That's where I get my party planning from.

























Grandpa.......my Grandpa. He is 95 years young. He is the most wonderful man in the world. He still goes outside, checks on his garden, checks on my cousins sheep and does everything an older man would do. BUT he does it in this heat. I asked him if they heat was getting to him and he said that he still goes outside and everything. I love this man. What an honor...to be his grandchild.







No comments: