Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Swim party/ 4th of July weekend

Saturday was our annual pool party at my Aunt Linda's. We had so much fun. Josh, Coop, Eric nor Nelson we able to come :(. We missed them.

We swam, ate, played...it was a great time.
































Aunt Linda playing with the kids.























Me and Phil!!!























Nap time.























Ryan being fearless and jumping to Aunt Hay Hay.

























Cousin Grant!!
























The "bigger" kids going down the slide on their own.
























Mema and her mini me!!

I made the cake that she has been making for probably more years than I have been alive. She always made it for my dad and so I took on the challenge. The one person I made it for loved it. My dad said I did a good job. Thanks daddy-o!























Scott taking Ryan and his boys down the slide. None of them liking it all that much.



























No comments: