Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter weekend 2010

Saturday was Easter at Granmas (Gran Grans) house. It was fun. We all had family pictures done...will get them from Mary Camille soon....ate, and egg hunted. I don't have a picture of Mason, but sure I will get one. My camera was not ready. How in the world was I not prepared? I thought I charged it, but got pictures from other people. It was a good day.











































Ryan and Izzy got matching dresses.

































Easter Sunday at Grandpas. We had lots of fun spending time with the kids and hunting Easter eggs. Bronwyn, Cooper, Ryan and Leah all did so well.






























Grandpa is ready for dinner.


































Coop trying to give Leah an egg. She said ok at first and then ran.
























"And I'm tired........" Ryan was done. She decided that she was just going to lay next to Coop.



























Well......we tried. I wanted a picture with grandpa and great grandkids. Nope, not everyone happy.































No comments: