Monday, April 12, 2010

Wonderful weekend

(I need a new camera. Ignore the red eye in all the pictures)

Saturday afternoon, we went to a family wedding. Gary is my step dad's nephew. We had a good time. I am at the point where I can't go many places unless Ryan can run around or be in a stroller. All she wants to do it run. We kept her occupied with food....the entire time. She had goldfish, everything from the buffet table and cake. She was so full.


Ryan lets Bronwyn do pretty much whatever Bronwyn wants. I can't even do her hair, but if Bronwyn does it Ryan lets her. It's so sweet to see how much they have fun together. Coop wasn't there. He was at Grammy and Granddaddys.






































Ryan......what can I say? She is so silly. My mom would hold her fork out with cake on it, Ryan would hold her mouth as wide as she could, eat the cake and laugh. She knew what she was doing. It was so funny.


























































And you wonder where she gets it from..............






















Josh took a great picture of us girls and mom in black and white. I am hoping to post that one too. It's better than the one below. The one below seems blurry.


































Saturday night Josh and Phillip hung out together and got to relax. Heather, Hayley and I took the kids to the carnival at Firewheel. It was a lot of fun. And what's up with our mouths? Why do we always have to open them...... you will see a trend. :) Look at that dance girl go......yes she is dancing.

Coop wasn't into it as much. He got scared earlier and was hooked on his mommy or Aunt Hay Hay the whole night.






































































































































































Here are some pictures of us adults on the rides. Where were the kids you ask? Oh watching us.....with me of course. I have the camera. :) div>




















































































































I finally decided to take Ryan on the carousel. I had to.....she was riding the monkey. (again with the mouth during pictures.)







































Sunday evening was ended with a good book. To sweet of a picture to pass up. Ryan got the book from her room and took it to her daddy. So sweet.




















Sunday, we went to the Eagle Scout Ceremony for my cousins Andrew and Ben. The picture is of all the Eagle Scout cousin (from left to right) Brian, Ben, Grandpa, Andrew and Brad. All the B's are brothers. It was a very nice ceremony along with a reception. Congrats Fellas!




No comments: