Monday, April 26, 2010

Party...Party....

This past weekend was a good one. I went to Zumba, my favorite workout class on Friday night, Saturday morning and Sunday morning. Phillip and I went Saturday morning to work out while Ryan played in the gym daycare. She saw a friend (I work out with Amber and her son was in there) and was talking to him when we picked her up. So cute.


After the gym, we took naps and got ready for Lisa and Dallas' 3 year old twins birthday party. Paige and Ethan turned the big 3! They are SO cute. I wanted to get more pictures of them, but for some reason my camera was full of Ryan :)!!

I did get some cute ones of them eating and being sung to behind their cake. Such fun kids.

Thanks to Lisa and Dallas for inviting us. It was fun, however I am not happy. They don't have an Abbey's Playtown close to us. This place was great. It's owned by a family and made for toddlers. You can go play or rent out. Everything a toddler would want is in there.

They had swings from the ceiling, bounce house, trampoline, play kitchens, things to ride.....so fun!!!

Now Ryan.....well we are finding out that she likes things fast, upside down, high.....anything a baby wouldn't normally want to do.

There was a rollercoaster thing that I didn't get a good picture of that she HAD to do. The baby one wasn't even close to fast or high. You will see.

We also put her in a mini skirt. I am sure this will be the only time she will ever be let out of the house in something that short. :)




































































Baby in a swing. (Video on next post) This was hung from the ceiling.






















This is a little rollercoaster thing that Ryan rode. It had 2 humps. Phil would push her and she had an ok time. Wait till she got on the big one........YES....big one.


























This was Ryan's favorite part. I can't believe I didn't get a picture from the front. She would climb up to the top to sit in that green car (to the left) and then I would push her down and she would ride it like a rollercoaster just straight down. (No worries, the top came up to about my chest. It wasn't that tall) BUT she loved it and wanted to go down it again and again. Hopefully Lisa got some cute pictures.



























This has got to be the funniest thing to Ryan. She loves to hide. Dallas' dad was putting the can over her head and she was laughing.....as usual. See her little feet.....





























This is Ryan standing in the bounce house. She can't jump just yet, but she likes to try.















































































































Sunday, Heather, Bronwyn, Cooper, Ryan, Hayley and I went window shopping at Firewheel and then came back to do some sidewalk chalk. These pictures aren't that great b/c I took them with my phone.
The seond picture says Ryan & Mommy. She loved it.




















She looks so old!




















No comments: