Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New friends/ Aunt H-E's bday

I have been taking Ryan to a new class in the mornings for drop off. She is too big for the Infant room with the little babies. Ryan likes to play and doesn't understand boundaries yet.

So I take her to Ms Christine. Ms Christine loves Ryan. She has always said hi to her and Ryan hasn't even been in her class yet. Well, Ryan has cried. It's not her normal routine and she doesn't like it....at first. By the time I sign her sheet and leave, she is fine.

Today I walked in and this little girl, about Brownyn's age, started saying Ryan's name and holding her hands up. She wants and has been playing with her and helping her these last few days. I watched from a window where she couldn't see me and Autumn, the little girl, was helping her in a chair and giving her toys. That makes me feel so much better. Bronwyn loves to play with Ryan and Cooper, so I know that Autumn feels the same way, which makes it better for both me and Ryan.

Last night we went to Heather's (Aunt H-E) birthday dinner at Gloria's. It was Mom, Richard, Dad, Barbara, me, Phil, Ry, Josh, and the kids. We had a good time.


Heather and her birthday flan! Yum......



















Grandaddy and Ryan





















Someone loves Gloria's beans.


No comments: