Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July weekend 2010

Thursday, Phillip and I went to Ryan's 4th of July party at her daycare. I was so excited to get to go with Phillip b/c we both had the day off. Well, they decided to do it all indoors due to the possible rain. I wasn't impressed (sorry Willow Bend) b/c I wanted another picture of her done in coal....like a cartoon.

So we stayed for a few minutes long enough to get a few pictures and then went to Chuy's with Jeff, Katie and Ariana (Ryan's school friend.)
























Friday we went out with Hayley, Patrick, Kevin and Heather. We went to eat sushi and then to Cape Buffalo.




















Saturday was nice. Phillip and I woke up with no alarm (Ryan alarm....she was at GrandMary and Pretty Granma's), I went to zumba, we ate lunch and watched a movie with no interruptions.

When it was time to get Ryan, we got ready and went to Grand Prairie. We then went to eat with Tanta, Gran Gran, Dorothy, GranMary, and Mason. We went to Trail Dust. Do you know how long it has been since I have been to one with a slide?? YEARS!! I went down with Ryan a few times. I thought she would love it more than she did. She liked it, just not loved it.

She wanted to dance.....a girl after her mother's own heart. She and her daddy danced and then she watched the bigger girls (8-10 year olds) dance for a few minutes.

It was FUN FUN FUN!!

(Becky got the girls matching outfits)




























Sunday we went to Grandpa's for the annual balloon toss. We have been doing it ever since I can remember. I remember us "adults" now being kids and our parents and aunts and uncles playing like we do now. The little ones always want to play and get to hold a balloon or two, but it's funny how the adults back then are now us with our kids....make sense?

Anyway, we had a good time. We had BBQ and then went out for a game. There really isn't a point except to catch the balloon without it popping. But who doesn't want the refreshing feeling of getting waterloggged??? Not me. I liked getting wet. The balloon popped right in my stomach so I was wet everywhere. So fun!!!!!



























No comments: