Friday, July 2, 2010

Here is a late Father's Day message.........

























Nana got this sleeping bag monkey blanket to Ryan at one of my showers. She likes to lay on it. It has her name on the back of the head and can roll into a backpack. So cute.



























I know, how sad. I love this outfit, but couldn't get a good picture of her. She didn't want me to take her picture anymore so she made a sad face. Bronwyn wore this outfit 2 years ago.


























My Aunt Linda gave me and Ryan these signing monkeys that sign "Dahhhh Oh. Daaaaahhhh Oh. Daylight come and me want to go home."

Ryan has figured out how to start and stop over and over again!! It's so cute. She also puts her finger in the big monkeys mouth.

























No comments: