Thursday, March 29, 2012

Accidents happen

Ryan and I went to the store the other day to get a kite. We are going to try it out tomorrow if it doesn’t rain. She got a princess one, of course.


We went to US Toy and found one. It was really cheap. Then after we got what we needed, Ryan played in the store at some tables with villages and trains on them for 20-30 minutes. She was so content in playing and she was so good. I set the timer for about 10 minutes when I was almost ready to go and told her that when the timer went off, we had to go. Do you know that she said ok and left with no fussing? That timer is a life saver. It makes the timer be the bad guy and not you.


We also tried to hula hoop outside on the way out. They had some sitting out by the door and she wanted me to try and then for her to try it. All she does is spin the hula hoop and wiggle. It is so cute.

The final picture is from this morning. She had an accident over night, but still woke up with a smile on her face. She didn’t even know I don’t think. I woke her up and told her that she had an accident and she almost started crying. Phillip and I don’t say “It’s ok” to things like that b/c we don’t want her to think it’s ok so we told her “it happens” and not to cry. We gave her a bath and all was good.
































































No comments: