Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Quote of the day

I am taking this from my cousin Abby. She posts Leah's quotes of the day. This is more like conversation of the day.

Setting the scene:
We had put Ryan to bed and about half an hour later she calls out....just as I had grabbed a few cherrios and popped them in my mouth.

As I swallow the cherrios I hear a sweet little voice coming from Ryan's room:

Ryan: "Mommy, I want to sleep in your room!"

Mommy as I get close to her head: "Ryan, you can't sleep with me and daddy unless you are sick."

Ryan: "I want to come and (sniff sniff) ........I smell sums sing. What is in your mouth?"

Mommy: "I don't have anything in my mouth!"

Ryan: "Open your mouth. You eat it?"

Mommy: "No Ryan, what are you talking about?" (trying not to laugh or smile)

Ryan: (sniff sniff) "I smell...... a cracker."

Well there you have it. I can't get away with anything in that house.


On a side note, she is so much fun to wake up in the mornings. I opened her door this morning and the first thing I hear is her laughing. I can't really see her face b/c she sleeps in the fetal position. So all I can hear is that little laugh coming from her covers. She laughs with Phillip up until the moment she goes to bed. No wonder she wakes up in a good mood. She is fun.

No comments: