Monday, March 5, 2012

Busy Bee

Grandpa is staying in Mayfield Gardens temporarily while his house is being worked on. I went with mom on Wed the 29th to help get him settled in. He wasn't real sure about it at first and still is not sure how long he is staying, but we all have told him that he can go back home after everything is done. They are re-doing the foundation and having a new fire place put in. It is not a good place for him to be right now. However, Mayfield Gardens is a very nice place. The people there are so nice.

Ryan and I went to visit him on Saturday. They talked and then we all went on a walk. He is 96 years old and doing good. I just hope he is happy.






















Thank you cousin Leah for this cute outfit. Ryan is her "Daddy's Busy Bee."




















































Ryan found the tutu that Ari got her for her birthday. She wore it all weekend long.

Cynthia and I went shopping on Friday and found the blue dress below. I tried it on her first thing in the morning so this is what I got :)!! I didn't keep the dress b/c it was a little tight in the mid section but wanted to post the picture b/c it is so funny.




















































Ryan had felt bad over part of the weekend, however I knew hse was better from this picture. She loves playing with her daddy.




























Aunt Katy had her baby shower on Sunday. I was a hostess. More pictures will be posted, but I wanted to post a picture of Ryan's new dress. She twirled in it and said she was a ballerina.


No comments: