Thursday, May 3, 2012

Friends and play dates

I haven't blogged in a while and so this post has a bunch of different pictures. The other night Ryan opened my makeup and said that she was going to put some on b/c she was the mommy and was going to go to work. And no, she didn't do that to her face..... I did!!! I thought it would be funny to draw on her and let her see her face. She had fun and laughed while showing her daddy!!!























Ryan and I went to the park to play with Ari and Fiona. They had a little General Store sign and Ryan sold me a hot dog. She got her first bloody lip. She was up playing on the playground set and feel. I didn't see what happened so not sure. But when Fiona's mom Jen brought her ice, she was all better. All she wanted to do was eat the ice. I know mom.....it's not good for her teeth :)!!

























Phillip bought Ryan some head phones for her IXL. She was so excited to wear them. They keep falling off of her head b/c they are a bit big, but she will grow into them and keep them for a long time.























Phillip, Ryan and I went to visit Kasey, Bradley, Katie and Jacob. We all had a really good time. The kids jumped on the trampoline, rode the tire swing, and played in the play room. Ryan LOVED the tire swing. She asked to go higher and to spin more the entire time.

























My friend from work gave Ryan this new bike. She also gave Ryan a few things when she was younger that Ryan played with for a long time. Thanks Jennice. Ryan wanted to ride it last night, but she is having a difficult time understanding the pedals. I know she will get it. This is her first bike!!!

No comments: