Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Fruit loots"


This morning I gave Ryan some cereal and told her what it was. She calls them "Fruit loots." I love the way she says it, but by not correcting her Phillip thinks she will be 7 years old asking for Fruit Loots. :)

She watches Team Oomi Zoomi where a little girl, Millie, turns around and makes her dress look like any pattern that she wants. I told her that her shirt looked like fruit loops and she went around all morning saying, "Pattern..... Fruit....Loots!!!"

Those are her friends Cherry and Butterfly Friend.

I love this girl.




This is how she rolls! The other night I gave her a head band to use so that her hair wouldn't get in her face while she eats, and this is what she did with it. "Let's get physical, physical...."




This is my life, crazy all the time. Phillip wasn't sure that I was taking a picture and Ryan was being.....well Ryan.



Speaking of Crazy... I told Ryan the other night that her chicken had Teriyaki sauce on it and that it was going to be really good. She told me that she wanted ketchup with her chicken. When I told her that ketchup was a sauce, she said "Ketchup is not a sauce, it's a real food."

No comments: