Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hayley's Surgery

Hayley had her surgery on May 22nd. It was a great day. She almost had to postone it due to abnormal tests, but she made it through and it on her way to a new "Hayley."
We both put her surgery hat on before she went in. She likes to say "This is how the French wear it" and well, I didn't know what to do with my hands! I know Hayley is in a good place and can't wait to see how she feels this time next year. I love you Hayley.

I made her a sign from me and Heather for her recovery. It is one of my new favorite sayings. "Trust the Process."




And well.....this is just another random picture. It's getting to a point where we don't even have to ask her to make her "rocker" face. If she finds her guitar, or one at Main Event like she did the other day this is the face she makes. GO ROCK STAR. Maybe I will read this post in 10 years when she is a famous musician and think back to "I wonder what she is going to love to do someday."

Main Event where she just went over to the Guitar Hero game and started playing.

No comments: