Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Weekend

This past weekend was really fun. We didn't have many set things to do which made for a relaxing weekend. We went bowling, shopping, to breakfast, and did what we wanted to do. After swimming in the pool, Ryan wanted her hair braided when wet and this is what happened after sleeping in it. She loves her curly hair.




Today was school color day... Yellow and Blue day!


Phillip, Ryan and I went to breakfast and Walmart Monday morning. We had to get a pool and a few other things durng the weekend.

We saw this for Ryan on the menu and she HAD to have it.  I knew she would want to eat most of the yogurt (came in a gogurt packet) so I wasn't able to do the hair exactly like it.

She is into milk lately which is awesome, so she is a big girl and orders her own milk.




Hat twins!!!!




 I leave Phillip and Ryan for 5 minutes and this is what happens......



Ryan got a new Ariel toothbrush. She loved it so much that I found her in the bathroom using it in the middle of the day.



Off to go swim in our pool out in the back yard. Thanks Nana for the cute suit!



We took Ryan bowling and met up with Oliver, Colin, CiCi and Alan this past weekend. Ryan had been once before and really liked it. She says "One two three" and pushes the ball down the silver ramp thing. I think all of the little ones beat me. Hmmm....


No comments: