Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day weekend


Two cute pictures.....the first one is of Ryan with her mustache sucker that she wanted. Phillip and Ryan played at the popcorn store while I shopped. :)

And the second picture is of a dress Aunt CiCi (Stacey) got her. Love it!!




Coop and Ry stayed with Nana Friday night and Hayley got this picture of the two of them. Love it!!


Saturday morning me, dad, Hay, Lauren and Aunt Linda (along with many others) walked in the Head for the Cure walk in honor of my Uncle Neil. This was the second year and we plan on doing it every year. It was a good walk. Dad and I finished 3.2 miles in 1 hour and 3 minutes. Hay and Lauren finished in about 55 minutes or so. Aunt Linda hurt her toe and was a volunteer, so she stood and took pictures of us all walking.



Saturday afternoon, we went to Bronwyn's dance recital. She did a wonderful job. Ryan was trying to do some of the moves in the row where we were sitting. I will have to get in her dance soon.





Sunday, we went to church and lunch with mom for Mother's Day. We went to Desperados and had a great time. Here are two picutres that were taken.





Sunday I received this for Mother's Day from Phillip and his mom. I love it!!


No comments: